- Allows you to create badges buy uploading images that represent badges.
- There are currently 4 badge types they are images that you upload that represent a Badge ,Ribbon, stripe ,Title
- There are currently 4 types of associations that badges can be applied to.(Demerit, Loyalty, Tier, user)
- Demerit Badges are earned when the user is warned for inappropriate activity.
- Loyalty Badges are earned when a user accumulates a certain number of loyalty points.
- Tier badges are assigned directly to a tier.
- User’s badges are assigned directly to users.
Association determines how the Badge is earned. Loyalty Badges are earned when a user accumulates a certain number of loyalty points. Demerit Badges are earned when the user is warned; typically 1 demerit point per warning. Otherwise a Badge can be assigned directly to a user or a tier of users.
Required points are also set when a badge is associated. Required points are points that the user must accumulate to earn a badge.
As members accumulate points they can move up in tiers and receive a different badge that displays there user status to their peers.
- Displays where the badge will show up there are currently 3 options.
- Avatar: Displays as the users avatar
- Profile: Displays on a users profile
- Forum: Displays when a user is logged onto the community forums.
- Allows you to manage all created badges by editing or deleting.